Billet Brake Reservoir Caps

Link to order:

https://primomachine.bigcartel.com/category/thunderbird-cougar

For those who are ready to order here’s the link to order the caps. Like I said i’ll Update the pictures as the parts come back from polish and anodize. So if you’re waiting to see how they look before purchasing check back in a couple of days. I didn’t plan on offering chrome because the new company I work with doesn’t give me a very good price on small parts and there’s a minimum charge for small runs. If you purchase chrome, the cap won’t ship until after 9/6/19. That way I can group up as many chrome orders as possible and send them all at the same time.

Thanks

Greg,

I ordered but I also added a coolant cap. Would it be possible to get the coolant cap in black contrast versus the polished that I ordered? Sorry about that. The black would look so much better with everything else.

Thanks again for making these.

Last edited:
Compatibility?

I glanced through this thread and didn't see anyone ask this. I noticed that the earlier SC reservoirs are very different than the one in my '95. Can I assume they use the same cap? I plan on ordering but I want to be sure first. I've made dumb assumptions in the past. :)

Thanks

I glanced through this thread and didn't see anyone ask this. I noticed that the earlier SC reservoirs are very different than the one in my '95. Can I assume they use the same cap? I plan on ordering but I want to be sure first. I've made dumb assumptions in the past. :)

Thanks
I actually thought about this in the beginning, I make and test fit all my parts to my 90 so I looked up the part number on the cap and it’s the same throughout all years as well as many other ford models. The cap works on 2 other fords I have. So I see no problem why it wouldn’t fit the late model sc’s.

Finished caps are starting to show up. Polished and contrast should start shipping soon.

Attachments

• 7CEAD327-46F8-464D-BDFB-B6F0F3EA0089.jpeg
    7CEAD327-46F8-464D-BDFB-B6F0F3EA0089.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 203
Should get all orders filled this weekend and shipped out first thing next week. Thanks everyone who ordered

Attachments

• BC18.jpg
    BC18.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 170
  • BC17.jpg
    BC17.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 176
  • BC19.jpg
    BC19.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 173
  • BC191.jpg
    BC191.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 169
Looks great Greg !

Thanks, David

Attachments

• Contrast cut brake fluid cap SC.jpg
    Contrast cut brake fluid cap SC.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Most of the orders went out today and you should have a tracking number in paypal. USPS first class mail so you should receive them by the end of the week. Should get the rest out i the next day or two.

Most of the orders went out today and you should have a tracking number in paypal. USPS first class mail so you should receive them by the end of the week. Should get the rest out i the next day or two.

Thanks Greg

garage_attachment.php

David

Last edited:
Back