Billet Brake Reservoir Caps

Interested in the polished SC cap to match the oil cap previously purchased. Please post or PM the payment information.

Bryan

I'll post payment information later today, I wanna test fit the cap and know it works before I take money from anyone. If you have my PP email please do not send money until i say so. Thanks guys

I'll post payment information later today, I wanna test fit the cap and know it works before I take money from anyone. If you have my PP email please do not send money until i say so. Thanks guys

oooops....I sent you $$ this AM...I sent the same about as the oil caps. I'll adjust as necessary.

I must be blind in one eye and can't see out the other. I have looked both ways to Sunday through this thread and can't seem to find the price for this cap... :eek:
I am interested in one too but would like to know the price.

I must be blind in one eye and can't see out the other. I have looked both ways to Sunday through this thread and can't seem to find the price for this cap... :eek:
I am interested in one too but would like to know the price.

Pricing hasn't been listed and I'm not taking the orders yet. I like to build the part first to see how much time goes into it as well as make sure the fitment is right before I take anyone's money. I was hoping to have one done by Monday but Edison decided to start doing some electrical work in my area and set us back, I only had enough time to finish some door sills I'm making, now I'm back on these caps.
I should be around 32 polished if everything goes smoothly.

This will probably be the last cap I offer for awhile, I will continue to make parts but will not offer them until they are done. I have a few guys who are buying everything I'm making and feel kind of bad charging shipping every single time. I'm not making money on the shipping but I would like to still save you guys some money.

Thanks

Pricing hasn't been listed and I'm not taking the orders yet. I like to build the part first to see how much time goes into it as well as make sure the fitment is right before I take anyone's money. I was hoping to have one done by Monday but Edison decided to start doing some electrical work in my area and set us back, I only had enough time to finish some door sills I'm making, now I'm back on these caps.
I should be around 32 polished if everything goes smoothly.

This will probably be the last cap I offer for awhile, I will continue to make parts but will not offer them until they are done. I have a few guys who are buying everything I'm making and feel kind of bad charging shipping every single time. I'm not making money on the shipping but I would like to still save you guys some money.

Thanks

So does that mean your going to collect full sets before you start selling them next go around? If that is the case I will wait until you havea complete engine kit. If that is the case of course.

Kevin

Back