Billet Brake Reservoir Caps

Greg,

I'm in for a black anodized contrast cut (like the coolant bleeder) with the "SC"

SCBRAKECAP.JPG

Thanks, David

PS: I'm linking this post to FB SCCoA group

Last edited:
Greg,

I am interested in a polished reservoir cap. Would you possibly be able to make one with the Thunderbird logo at the top, and, SC underneath the Thunderbird logo?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Pierre

count me in

two anodized for me thanks. would be good if you posted here and on facebook when your ready for payment I am hardly ever on here only reason I saw it is thanks to Neibert posting it on facebook.

Thanks.

two anodized for me thanks. would be good if you posted here and on facebook when your ready for payment I am hardly ever on here only reason I saw it is thanks to Neibert posting it on facebook.

Thanks.

I will post on the facebook page once they are ready to be ordered. Still doing the first samples at the moment, posts tend to get lost pretty fast on fb.

Count me in for a black anodized contrast and a chrome.

Edit: I'm on the fence between the Thunderbird emblem and the SC version, but I will want a total of 2 as indicated previously.

Last edited:
Billet Brake Resevoir Caps

Count me in for 1 polished w/ "SC" logo and 1 polished w/ "Thunderbird" logo.
Thanks,
John V. (IVEY!)

Greg,

I'll be using mine (black anodize w/ SC) with this polished cover, so I'm hoping that the dimensions from the bottom edge of the cap to the latching slots are the same as stock cap. On second thought and after looking at the picture, I'm not really sure how this cap is attached because writing isn't straight. Is it threaded like the oil fill or slotted similar to radiator cap ?

Brake cover & cap.jpg

Thanks, David

Last edited:
Back