Hello SCCOA

Bullitt764

Hello all

I'm from KY and Just wanted to say hi. Just got a 93 red SC auto. Well bought it anyway will be a week or so before I git it.:( But hope you guys are ready to pass on some knowlege I want to have a nice driver. No show car or race car. Just want to get in it and go, and have fun doing it.

Thank for having me.

Hello all

I'm from KY and Just wanted to say hi. Just got a 93 red SC auto. Well bought it anyway will be a week or so before I git it.:( But hope you guys are ready to pass on some knowlege I want to have a nice driver. No show car or race car. Just want to get in it and go, and have fun doing it.

Thank for having me.

Some of the coolest members are located in KY as well as the shootout

ken

Welcome

Glad to have another SC owner on the forum. There are very knowledgeable people on here if you ever have problems and others are always selling upgradable or replacement parts. Enjoy your SC

Well I finally got my car delivered, what a pain. But after about 15 years I have another SC. Gonna need some parts though, Black interior parts and some electronics. I already had to order an A/C compressor, since the car was from Phoenix, AZ it got a hell of a workout.

I know, I going to buy a cervinis and put on it. Love that hood. Its the only reason I bought a 93 instead of 94 or 95.

Welcome to the club. FWIW, here's what a Cervinis hood looks like on my 95 SC.

garage_vehicle-87-12592671731.jpg

Last edited:
Back