94 SC parts for sale

I am trying to put together the JBL system. Need Amps and cables.
chris

I have a bunch of these amps you can have just pay the shipping, I think I have like 3 of each you can test, I believe them all to work otherwise I wouldnt have kept them, but there are spares if not.

Rear end

Didn't see the outcome on the differential inquiry, I need the whole rear end, still available?

Hey guy ur not 2 far from me im fast freddie running a car show on the26 0f the

hi all,

i registered here a while back but have never posted, so first off hi. Some of you already know me outside of here, and from the facebook page (john speziale), but many of you i have not met.

I parted out my 94 5spd recently and have some parts for sale. Here is a list, and if there is something you dont see ask, i may have pulled it off. I also have a bunch of early model parts too:

Blower and plenum, i also have a mp plenum never installed for it
bhj balancer, never cleared so it is rusty but markings can still be seen (sold)
illumina ii shocks with 50k (sold)
one used, and 2 brand new ac lines
ac compressor
engine brackets
several stock intercoolers
cam sensor and gear with cam gear (i think they are different on the 94's but could be wrong?)
timing cover with sensor
console top and grey body (top sold)
pass side grey seat panel
hvac unit (sold)
controller for auto climate behind glove box that plugs into blower motor (sold)
edis module (sold)
75mm tb with aluminum intake tube
36lb injectors with maf
clutch master cylinder, harness for reverse switch and speedo gear (sold)
b&m ripper shifter (sold)
2 of the 3 ud pullies (alternator one missing when i got the car) (sold)
vmm (sold)
rear bumper
front bumper
ircm (sold)
cover for the shifter hole with intact rubber
visors and light fixture in grey for sunroof car
tail lights, and led trunk panels that work

lmk if you are interested in anything, i have pictures of all the stuff on the fb page, and i can send them to you, but for those of you who dont get on there i wanted to post it here after the holidays to see if i can sell any of these parts to fund winter upgrades to my 92. There might be other parts im forgetting, so lmk if you are looking for something else.

John
why not bring ur car down as we are also the easten and central chapter in pa for sccoa the info is on ecrtcc.com in shows site b glad 2 have come tom downs will b there as well rx7

Back