It's Cold but what the heck

XB-70

SCCoA Member
Georgia SCers, and those nearby in surrounding States.

Any takers in meeting in the Atlanta suburbs area on the weekend of 18-20 Jan? A one day or an overnight meet works for me/

Any takers? 3 SCs is enough for a meet in my book.

Happy New Year !

glenn

We should get a drive involved in these lunches. Meet some place, take a hr drive or less and stop and have lunch and BS about our cars etc!:D

My car won't be done by then but I'm still interested in meeting other SC owners in this chapter. Count me in, just let me know when and where?

It looks like we have several of us interested in getting together. I'd like to suggest that we meet at Hooters at Gwinnett Place Mall just off of Pleasanthill Rd and I-85 north at around 12:30 or 1 pm. That's pretty central to everyone here and not hard to find for the out of towners. How does this sound? Glenn can you still make it?

Colonel Glenn!! You were AWOL from today's lunch. What happened?
We had a good meeting despite and met some new SCers. Thanks Paul and wife and Eric for coming. We'll do this again next month.

It was really cool meeting you guys as this was my first time attending an SC get-together :)

It was actually kind of humbling with the compliments I got for Snow White. I love my car, but your cars are just as nice...

I'm just sorry I had to leave after 15 minutes, but I'll definitely be there for the next one.

Eric

SCcropped.jpg

I was helping out a grass roots tennis program running a 10 and under round robin and match play(funny stuff!!!!!) I knew I would be a little late and I got a call from my wife that a pipe burst under the bathroom sink, water everywhere.:eek:
So I had to run home get a plumber to the house..........:eek::eek:

Would have loved to met up.

Mike I have a big box of coors that is sitting where you left it in my garage?:D

Mike, Ed and Ray, it was a pleasure meeting you guys and hearing your stories. Ed, thanks for your generosity! Hopefully if you guys get together next month I'll have my car for that one. Either way, I look forward to my next visit to Atlanta.

Oops, my memory going bad - try again in Feb?

Mike, et all.

In all honesty, lost the weekend to work and forgot I started the thread. My memory goes when too much on the plate. Had one of your two GA, US Senators visit Fort Benning on MLK day.

I would not mind trying to do this again. How's 15 or 16 Feb this time? I don't have any unforseen matters and if we meet for chow and a drive, I will buy the first round of beverage of choice.

Nice pictures. Hope the weather is cool and clear.

glenn

Glenn, PM me your phone number so we can talk and coordinate. I should be able to get some guys together for next weekend. Some work Saturday so Sunday would be a better day for a lunch meeting.

OK, we've got this set up now. We are meeting at Jim N Nick's B-B-Q, 4574 South Cobb Dr., Smyrna, GA. This about 1 mile north from I-285. As you are traveling from I-285 on South Cobb Dr, Jim N Nick's is on the left and can be easy to overlook as your are driving by. We'll meet around our usual time of 1pm on Sunday the 16th.

Sounds good. I will be there a little earlier just in case. Forecast is sunny for Sunday. Beats the stuff tonight.

Look fwd to it.

glenn

Back