Looking for supercoupe near VA

clarkde2002

I live in central va. I had a 1990 sc that I had to sell in 2004 due to deployment and nowhere to leave car. Been looking ever since for another one but wasn't right timing etc. Looked at a 1990 yesterday, thought price was right but started leaking oil and I couldn't find from where. My family has 3 of them and we love them. By far my favorite car. Anyone close have one for sale let me know clarkde2002@yahoo.com. Idc about paint issues, want something that runs well that I can put some time into and some $ and bring back to glory. Thanks, Dustin. Price range of up to 4,000 or so. would prefer 5 sp. Don't care on color.

Thanks for the link. Nemesis, clean car, id love to take it off of your hands. I don't have 5,000 to make it happen at this moment though wish I did. I got about 4k. If its still available in a month or so, I might have it but that's what im working with right now. Thanks.

SC in Virginia

Clark, I bought a beautiful 94 from Tim Groth, who lives nesr Richmond-he is an honest person to deal with. Try the search engine on this site to contact him
John

...dont mean to derail but, its encouraging to hear of others that share my interest in restoring these fine automobiles

good luck with the search

Yeah i regret selling mine, didnt have much choice though. Ive tried to get my uncles to part with one of theirs and that will never happen lol. Ive looked at a few but it was obvious that the owner treated it as just a car and didnt appreciate how cool they are.

Car bought!!

Bought a 94 SC 5 spd w/ 80k Saturday. Car feels strong. Runs well, body in great shape. Interior good. Cassette player still works lol. SC feels strong. Needs front end bushings, ball joints, etc. Tires are dry rotted. Maybe shocks/struts...Thanks for all the emails and help. This one found a great home.

Bought a 94 SC 5 spd w/ 80k Saturday. Car feels strong. Runs well, body in great shape. Interior good. Cassette player still works lol. SC feels strong. Needs front end bushings, ball joints, etc. Tires are dry rotted. Maybe shocks/struts...Thanks for all the emails and help. This one found a great home.

Let's see some pix! or at least tell us what colors interior/exterior. Where in VA are ya? Have you visited the mamn12.com ?

Its teal...not my favorite but couldn't pass up on car. Got it for 2600. Has black and grey interior which is in really good shape. Wont pass inspection. I think the windows were froze when the previous owner tried to roll them down right before I got there. Motors make noise and all but I think the plastic gears are partially striped. I replaced tie rod ends, sway bars links in front and rear, lower ball joints, and have upper control arms left to do. Got a decent set of tires waiting to go on. Changed all of the belts, thermostat and sender. Once I get it inspected that will help things out a lot. Debating on whether to keep it stock or go big. I've always gone big on my other cars. Need shocks/struts. Id love to keep ARC...what are my options there? Paint is decent and body is nice and straight. I will paint it eventually..don't know if I want to stay teal or not. All my family/friends say go black. Older generations say keep it stock and stay teal with it being in really nice shape. I will get pics up soon. As it stands now, its bone stock, pulls well, everything feels really tight. Honestly any ideas and direction would be great. Things I could use help with is: stay stock or not, where to get shocks/struts, maybe lowered, brake calipers, rotors, lines, anyone know a painter/interior redo, if not to stay stock...whats a good setup to go with? This is my project car and will be driven on weekends, shows, play. Thanks a lot. Oh, and I live in Fredericksburg. Dustin

Few pics

Let's see some pix! or at least tell us what colors interior/exterior. Where in VA are ya? Have you visited the mamn12.com ?

Here are the only pics I got right now..what yall think?

Attachments

• sc back.jpg
    sc back.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 14
  • sc driverside.jpg
    sc driverside.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 14
  • sc engine 2.jpg
    sc engine 2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 14
  • sc engine.jpg
    sc engine.jpg