Fiberglass Nose or front Bumper piece

WES92SC

The Thunderchicken has been sitting in the drive for the last 3 weeks due to neglect- yes I have been busy concentrating on my Bass boat and truck for the upcoming Bass tournaments in my area- in between work assignments, but looking at the bird I wonder, has anyone done a NASCAR style nose for our birds- be it any year in particular in a fiberglass or a composite format, and is it cost effective to have it even if its for looks/lighter weight?/ availability?

I'm considering cutting the garbage off the front of my bird, and doing some major mods in order to fit all coolers- FMIC/RAD/PS/TRANS/ etc.. so there is no massive reduction in the integrity to the area directly in front of all this cooling material, but able to do it within reason. The filler portion of the front bumper truly takes up space that can be used to direct air to all the rads/coolers we have on our toys- but if you do decide to cruise to work and smoe donk plays bumper tag with you- what do you do?

I like a .357 but not always a wise thing in our politically correct world- so
would a 2"x2"x ?by the length between bumper tabs be a formidable and structurally safe method for safety in our toys? Is this feasible? tinkering is my second hobby - next to chasing down MILFs- but that is another chapter in life..

So what material would be strong yet lightweight and acceptable....

IMO a crash in a fast car is most likely going to be one at speed. A reinforcement worth having is probably going to weigh more than whatever you cut out of there.

Those fiber glass parts are sweet, I had no idea anyone made all that. On the off chance that these disappear from the market, can someone buy me some of these and sell them back to me in say 10 years? Maybe I'll have some money then:rolleyes:

Back