New forum name and moderator

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
At the request of Keith Nichols (aka nickleman60) this forum has been renamed to be more consistent with the other SCCoA forum names. Since the previous moderator has moved to another region, we have also accepted Keith's offer to moderate this forum.

Big thanks to Mike Cate for handling the moderator duties in the past.

Thanks, David

Hmm I only see 2 threads... this one and the Welcome to the Hampton Roads Super Coupe Club Forum

I see them all, maybe there's something I have to do or maybe you can't see them due to the name change or you're not a paying member. David will have to let you know what's up.

This forum lists over 800 threads, but only shows a sticky and this one. Other chapter forums show all listed threads, so something seems odd about this one.

EDIT: works now

Last edited:
This forum lists over 800 threads, but only shows a sticky and this one. Other chapter forums show all listed threads, so something seems odd about this one.

The administrator will have to let us know what's going on and how to fix it for everyone to be able to see the old threads, sorry for the inconvenience.

Nothing has been lost. Until we can change the default setting just go to the Display Options on the lower left of this forum's header page where all the threads would normally be listed and change the setting from one day to from the beginning to view all the threads.

David

(edit) Default setting has been corrected and you should be able to view all the threads now.

Even though I am new to this site :

I know the mostly thankless job that you have accepted takes time and effort.

THANK YOU for your time and effort maintaining this site because I enjoy coming here occasionally.

Back