Instrument Cluster

Thunder_chicken

I am in need of at least a speedometer and tachometer. Or an entire instrument cluster is better. Prefer a 94/95 but early model is fine too as long as the odometer works. Let me know what youve got and price shipped to 98373 Thanks!

I have a early model instrument cluster that's complete with working odometer I could do 65.00 shipped on.

I also have a late model instrument cluster with non working odometer I would sell for 125.00 shipped.

I have an instrument cluster from a 93 supercoupe w/ 121K on the odometer.
If you want it, I'll be happy to ship it to FL for $40 and throw in another odometer from a 95 cluster 3.8L V6 I have laying around as well (I know that unit worked).

If this interests you, just let me know via PM.
Pic can be seen here (bottom cluster -- its dusty): http://www.gunn.com/forsale/tbird_clusters1.jpg

I have a ton of other parts if you are interested as well.
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=142891

Regards,
-g

Last edited:
S4gunn i cant pm because i dont have enough posts yet, but whats the chance you have a PCM for a 93 supercoupe auto? My pcm is bad and was causing my instrument cluster problems so i only need the speedometer itself now

1) Sorry to hear about the PM issue. I'm not sure if SCCOA's sister site TCCOA.com has the same issue but you can text me your email address at 415- six nyne one - for 8 two 2 and we can work things out. I will remove this phone number once I receive your text and we can work something out for my cluster and/or speedometer unit. As I've stated in my ads, at this point I'm concentrating on getting my 5.0 swap completed so my team and I can race this March. If I can make a few bucks + send my parts out to folks who can use them, I'm happy to do so.

2) I checked my inventory but I don't have any SC ECUs left and all the ones I had were manuals (that's why I acquired the cars -- for the manual transmission). If you have a catch code for your PCM, I'd suggest you post a separate WTB. I know my friend Dan has a good number of parts as well (ddubb on here sctbird1994 on TCCOA.COM).

-g

Last edited:
I have a 93 SC Auto parts car. The car ran fine prior to the blown head gaskets from the previous owner. I can pull the ECM and verify the code on it to ensure it is a match. I'll sell it for $60 + shipping.

Joe

Sounds great, thank you! Then i should be able to buy a speedometer after that :D

BTW: If you just want the speedometers themselves (I have two), I can just ship just that unit as well. Just contact me whenever you are ready and we can work something out.
Regards,
-g

Here are some photos of the ECM I have from a 1993 with Auto. The code I'm referring to is U2Y. If yours has this same code, then this will work.

Attachments

• IMG_3498.JPG
    IMG_3498.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3499.JPG
    IMG_3499.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3501.JPG
    IMG_3501.JPG