MFMC 27th Mustang and Ford Roundup 2/15/2014

Hey all

I'm gonna try to be there this year maybe with the car maybe not, we found what the problem was with Auto, and I found an engine for the 5Spd... Next few months will tell..

But I'll come see you either way dude!!

RJ

I know I normally make this show even without the SC. This year is an exception, I'll be a new dad as of approxamately Feb. 4th and doubt I'll be able to get out of the house by then! Hope that there is more than 1 SC there!

I'm gonna try to be there this year maybe with the car maybe not, we found what the problem was with Auto, and I found an engine for the 5Spd... Next few months will tell..

But I'll come see you either way dude!!

RJ

RJ you are still around! Thought you fell off the face of the earth :) Look forward to seeing you at Waterford Lakes.

Bryan

yea, I'm still here, just haven't had the funds or the time, being back to work is a double edge sword, one side is just sharper than the other!!

RJ

Congrats all around Greg :)

On the fence about Waterford right now, looks like some of my needed SC items will have to wait a bit longer than expected, but I'm super psyched to hear your good news RJ, hope it continues and you get out there. Bry, will TTYS

I am going to give it a shot! Looks like fun! Right now I can do it but who knows what will come along!

As RJ stated, the show is normally a great show with over 300 cars. Would love to see another SC there. Hope you can make it.

Bryan

Sue & I will be there as well. Taking the 85 Stang. The 91 SC is injured :mad: and will hopefully be on its way to mending by then.

Thanks guys,
I'll try to make it out even if for a little bit by myself, we'll see.
Caught a glimse of Bryan cruising by in his SC today at the corner of 419 & 50. Looking good as usual! For a second thought it was Flip's old SC since its out on that side of town now.

Staring to sound like the old days... my son Thomas has pretty much been steadily driving his newly acquired 95 Auto.. Don't know how that happened!! I've got the stuff coming for the 5Spd but it won't be ready by any means for this.. But I will be there, hope to see everyone..

RJ

Thanks guys,
Caught a glimse of Bryan cruising by in his SC today at the corner of 419 & 50. Looking good as usual! For a second thought it was Flip's old SC since its out on that side of town now.

Was headed to SR520 to do some 0-100 data logs :) Car feels good and with a little better tune it should be even better.

Bryan

Anyone on the fence regarding this show better register now. I spoke with one of the organizers last evening and was told the registration will close soon. They have room for 250 cars and are at 251 entrants but will make room for a few more cars. If you are planning on attending, better do so ASAP.

Bryan

knock on wood, looks like the weather is supposed to be awesome, I plan to be there, won't be showing, Thomas has the Auto and the 5Spd isn't ready yet..

RJ

RJ look forward to seeing you on Saturday.... been a long time.

For a moment I thought there might be more than one SC there :rolleyes:

Bryan

Wow. Congrats, Greg!

I was planning on attending, but just started a new job, and money is super tight.

Plus, another mustang showing up...who cares.

Back