MFMC 27th Mustang and Ford Roundup 2/15/2014

RJ... Great to see you yesterday! It had been quite a while since the last time.

The day turned out to be great. Started off good but turned bad at about 8:30. After a short peroid of rain, it cleared up and was a wonderful sunny Florida winter day. There were over 300 cars registered. The vast majority of course were Mustangs.

Had a number of people ask about the SC. Several expressed interest in buying one. Wish i had a dollar for all who said "I haven't seen one of those in years". :D

Bryan

Hey Bryan, it was great to see you guys.. Bob and I walked back over to your car several times but didn't catch you over there.. I was on Mustang overload by about 1 so we headed out.. gorgeous weather for the show.. I will be getting back into things when i get the 5spd done..

RJ

Didn't spend a whole lot of time with the SC. Lots of cars to see and people to talk to.

You missed my grand finale after the awards... I set me fire extinguisher off in my trunk when putting it away. The safety pin fell out and my finger hit the trigger. Nice mess to clean up. My friend Keith with the White 68 Cougar next to the SC had his black interior lightly coated in fire extinguisher material. What a dumb ~~~.

Bryan

Somebody should have gotten that on video!! The extinguisher thing gets us all at one time or another.. We'll have to see if we can get the whole group back together before the end of the year..

Talk to ya soon..

RJ

Back