Thread: My Past Work

My Past Work

Ok so here is what my 1985 Mustang Looked like when I got it:

Here is what it looked like on the street:

Here is what it looked like as a Track MONSTER!!!

Last edited by Bullitt764; 01-18-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: new pic

So high hopes for this Red Bird:

Any thoughts of what it will turn out to be? LOL

You are definitely starting out a bit nicer! But SC's are more expensive to mod, so who knows, maybe that's not much of an advantage. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

I dont think they are expensive to mod if you buy used parts.

I dont think they are expensive to mod if you buy used parts.
    What is the minimum value of a used SC part? You will have no problem unloading any used SC part for 50% of it's original selling price. In the case of an AR, you can get 125% of it's original price without blinking an eye. Compare that with the number of $1500 Procharger kits for a Fox body you can buy on the Corral on any given day. No matter how you slice it, an SC costs a lot more to build.
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Is that Thunder Turkey's car from Phoenix area? If he still had that in 2 weeks I was tempted to go visit my friend down there and scoop that up for $1000.

Looks like a good starting point. I see its missing the front fender trim piece on the passenger side. If you replace it they look good body color like you did with the 85 Mustang GT. Otherwise if you remove the side trim and paint the bumper trim body color the 94/95 side trim is a good upgrade (painted body color) and it breaks up the big flat doors.

The hood scoops are neat but I think you'd like a Cobra R Cowl hood better since it has more of a race car look to it. Judging from your mustang you seem to have the same taste as me. I love street driven race cars.
    Scott Long
    1992 SC 5-speed
    Black on black leather, lowered, 18x9 Chrome Saleens...

Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    What is the minimum value of a used SC part? You will have no problem unloading any used SC part for 50% of it's original selling price. In the case of an AR, you can get 125% of it's original price without blinking an eye. Compare that with the number of $1500 Procharger kits for a Fox body you can buy on the Corral on any given day. No matter how you slice it, an SC costs a lot more to build.
    THats just because I generally sell him all my used stuff...And in the end he learned from the master on finding good deals. Its all about being patient and having the money to spring on a deal when it comes up.

That being said..PLEAS NO LARGE HOOD ON SC!.....Think low..big brakes, new rims/wide tires....good suspension...Then take it from there

THAT BEING SAID....05 up mustang rims can be had used cheap. Conversion to stang pattern cheap...used cobra brakes cheap...It can be done!
    Last edited by XxSlowpokexX; 02-05-2014 at 11:20 AM.
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.