Supercoupe Count

nickleman60

How many supercouper's are still around this area? I know of only 2 maybe 3, Metalman, BrandoB and me, that still have running cars. 4 if you count Roadhawg's daughter, Jen, with a Supercoupe powered Mustang. Any others that I either missed or forgot?

Last edited:
I think you guys are a lot closer to me than they are... Most of the stuff I see for the southeast group would be 6-7 hours away in Atlanta. Im somewhat new to the forums, only been around about a year. I have not had a chance to meet up with folks yet.

I think you guys are a lot closer to me than they are... Most of the stuff I see for the southeast group would be 6-7 hours away in Atlanta. Im somewhat new to the forums, only been around about a year. I have not had a chance to meet up with folks yet.

Then try to attend the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle PA the first weekend in June there will be most of us from up and down the east coast and mid west. Find more info in the events area.

Any body in the Northern Va area? I'm located in Fredericksburg and I know I see supercoupe's weekly around here. Reminds me why I'm rebuilding my car so I can join you guys at the car shows! :cool:

I am in Fauquier County just north of Warrenton. Don't think my SC has been down there in several years. There is an older lady in Fauquier County with a red early 90's SC she may be down that way.

Im located right in the heart of fredericksburg in stafford county. I am pretty sure I have passed you chris and gave you a thumbs up and a honk. I am in the norther va area often attending to my customers cars. I detail a lot up off of 234. Pretty sure I saw you on there or route one. Gotta admit chris your car is one beautiful SC! is that oringinal paint?

Im still Kickin around. She runs and Drive. Im thinking about let her go though :(. I haven't decided completely...

Any body in the Northern Va area? I'm located in Fredericksburg and I know I see supercoupe's weekly around here. Reminds me why I'm rebuilding my car so I can join you guys at the car shows! :cool:

Im in Fredericksburg. I also know several in Madison. Just getting back to SC's..been a while.

That's Great to see some SC people getting back into the game!
clarkde2002 do you have a SC that runs around Fredericksburg? I know of two I see daily, Teal 94/95 and a tan 89/93. Happen to be you? lol
Also any one near me in Fredericksburg, I have plenty of parts just taking up space, and not the time to post it all. PM me for details come by and see if I got what you need.

That's Great to see some SC people getting back into the game!
clarkde2002 do you have a SC that runs around Fredericksburg? I know of two I see daily, Teal 94/95 and a tan 89/93. Happen to be you? lol
Also any one near me in Fredericksburg, I have plenty of parts just taking up space, and not the time to post it all. PM me for details come by and see if I got what you need.

I have a 94 teal. I need some parts. Front steering parts, suspension, few others. Let me know what you got.

Do you live near Hartwood road? Passed a teal 94/95 the other day on that road. I only have some stock shocks and springs. everything else on my car was shot suspension wise.

I bought all new upper control arms and ball joints, lower ball joints, sway bar links for front and rear, all the bushings, new tires, pads...good start anyway. What I need now is shocks and struts....I saw on supercoupeperformance that it lists the tokico illumina's being out of stock/back ordered. I did find ILK222 tokico sets...about 600, come with 1.6 lowering springs...will this work with my ARC? What are my options? obviously id like to maintain the ARC...its cool lol....but I need shocks and struts....not against a lower. Let me know whats up. Dustin

Maybe this spring we could try and meet up locally just to see what kind of mn12 support we do have around this area. It'd be nice to be around others who have the same interests as I do in cars. I remember up to just a few years ago we used to always meet at Jenros on Saturdays in Va. Beach, we usually had 6-10 Thunderbirds, V-8's & V-6's.

I remember up to just a few years ago we used to always meet at Jenros on Saturdays in Va. Beach, we usually had 6-10 Thunderbirds, V-8's & V-6's.

On Thursday November 14 2013 the property owner of Jenro's said, "NO MORE CAR MEETS!" Instead of promoting the car meets that have been a big part of the eatery’s livelihood since 1986, Jenro’s owner, Mike Lambaiso, began to disassociate from them. Lambaiso is facing a $7,000 fine from the property manager for security and cleanup fees for the Friday and Saturday night car meets. In response, Lambaiso has removed old car photos from the restaurant’s walls and did away with the car-themed menus.

Back