Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercoupe Count

Quote Originally Posted by Firm-ryd337 View Post
    That's Great to see some SC people getting back into the game!
    clarkde2002 do you have a SC that runs around Fredericksburg? I know of two I see daily, Teal 94/95 and a tan 89/93. Happen to be you? lol
    Also any one near me in Fredericksburg, I have plenty of parts just taking up space, and not the time to post it all. PM me for details come by and see if I got what you need.
    I have a 94 teal. I need some parts. Front steering parts, suspension, few others. Let me know what you got.

Do you live near Hartwood road? Passed a teal 94/95 the other day on that road. I only have some stock shocks and springs. everything else on my car was shot suspension wise.

I bought all new upper control arms and ball joints, lower ball joints, sway bar links for front and rear, all the bushings, new tires, pads...good start anyway. What I need now is shocks and struts....I saw on supercoupeperformance that it lists the tokico illumina's being out of stock/back ordered. I did find ILK222 tokico sets...about 600, come with 1.6 lowering springs...will this work with my ARC? What are my options? obviously id like to maintain the ARC...its cool lol....but I need shocks and struts....not against a lower. Let me know whats up. Dustin

Maybe this spring we could try and meet up locally just to see what kind of mn12 support we do have around this area. It'd be nice to be around others who have the same interests as I do in cars. I remember up to just a few years ago we used to always meet at Jenros on Saturdays in Va. Beach, we usually had 6-10 Thunderbirds, V-8's & V-6's.
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - 2.3 Whipple
    '90 SC AUTO - Bone Stock
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19

Quote Originally Posted by nickleman60 View Post
    I remember up to just a few years ago we used to always meet at Jenros on Saturdays in Va. Beach, we usually had 6-10 Thunderbirds, V-8's & V-6's.
    On Thursday November 14 2013 the property owner of Jenro's said, "NO MORE CAR MEETS!" Instead of promoting the car meets that have been a big part of the eatery’s livelihood since 1986, Jenro’s owner, Mike Lambaiso, began to disassociate from them. Lambaiso is facing a $7,000 fine from the property manager for security and cleanup fees for the Friday and Saturday night car meets. In response, Lambaiso has removed old car photos from the restaurant’s walls and did away with the car-themed menus.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhawg View Post
    On Thursday November 14 2013 the property owner of Jenro's said, "NO MORE CAR MEETS!" Instead of promoting the car meets that have been a big part of the eatery’s livelihood since 1986, Jenro’s owner, Mike Lambaiso, began to disassociate from them. Lambaiso is facing a $7,000 fine from the property manager for security and cleanup fees for the Friday and Saturday night car meets. In response, Lambaiso has removed old car photos from the restaurant’s walls and did away with the car-themed menus.
    I didn't know that.............even though I hadn't been out there forever. The last time that I rode out there was probably at least over a year ago.
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - 2.3 Whipple
    '90 SC AUTO - Bone Stock
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19