ABS Light & Brake Light Come on While Braking(PROBLEM SOLVED)

I just ordered the brake accumulator ball from spinning wheels sc. It was about $155 shipped. I have my cowl completely off right now in preparation to change the windshield wiper motor that was frozen, so I'll just wait until the accumulator ball comes in to install all of it at once. Going to buy vacuum hose to replace all hoses under the cowl as well.

Brake accumulator arrived today. If the weather is clear tomorrow I may try to install it. If the oring I have is not the correct size, which type of oring do I need? I have an HNBR assortment and Nitrile assortment already. Can I use hnbr, or do I need something else?

Spinning wheels sc made sure to include the correct o ring with my accumulator. Since I had the entire cowl setup off already it only took about 10 minutes to do the swap out per your instructions. No more brake/abs light while braking, much better brake pedal feel, less brake pedal effort, & most importantly much better braking!

Thanks again for all of your guys help, especially kmt. You're making me an sc expert in no time flat. I've only had the car for a month and it has come a long way.

Back