So-Cal Members and their SC Status

SuperCoupe007

Hello So-Cal Guys!!!

I know that I have seen posts from some guys here who are working on their SC. I figured I would put a new post to see who is here, area around where we are located, and where we stand with our SC.

Just copy and paste and add your information to the list;

---------NAME----------LOCATION--------STATUS---------PROJECT(S)
1) SuperCoupe007------Cerritos-----------Running---------Vibration Issues
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Feel free to add any other information that you would like :cool:

SCcrewzer Escondido. running. vibrating at high speeds working on interior and paint hopefully early this year should be done. it's my dd

Figulaz in Chula Vista...about as far south as you can get in CA. Both cars running. No real project...just need a bunch of cash for shocks,tires registration on one of the cars.... Upholstery, Quarter horse. Wide band Base tune and so on and so on and so on...:p. hopefully I knock a couple things out with tax return money.

Whitebird93 Los Angeles (Silverlake) Running (stock) Passenger side rocker to be painted. :) Driver side rocker need to get welded in:(

Just copy and paste and add your information to the list;

2) SCcrewzer-----------Escondido---------running---------vibrating at high speeds/working on interior/paint hopefully early this year should be done. it's my dd
3) Figulaz--------------Chula Vista-----Both cars running----No real project...just need a bunch of cash (shocks,tires registration,upholstery, Quarter horse. Wide band Base tune)
4) tommy turbo---------palmdale----------running---------paint someday
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

2) SCcrewzer-----------Escondido---------running---------vibrating at high speeds/working on interior/paint hopefully early this year should be done. it's my dd
3) Figulaz--------------Chula Vista-----Both cars running----No real project...just need a bunch of cash (shocks,tires registration,upholstery, Quarter horse. Wide band Base tune)
5)Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6)
7)
8)
9)

91Tbird SC (mike) ---Lancaster---running---fix dent in driver side quarter panel and my brother and uncle car's are running and ready

5)Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6)Slater85-------Downey--------------in pieces-------all parts are in should be back together and running by the end of the month.
7)
8)
9)

5) Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running--------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6) Slater85-------------Downey-----------in pieces--------all parts are in should be back together and running by the end of the month.
7) 91Tbird SC (mike) ---Lancaster---------running---------fix dent in driver side quarter panel and my brother and uncle car's are running and ready
8)
9)

Slater85::::::: Let me know if you need a hand. Downey is not that far from me and I could roll by one week night or weekend to give you a hand with some wrenching. :cool:
whitebird93::: Sorry I didn't add your information to the list. I think that while I was adding the other members you posted your information :)

bgck7 Palm Springs Running Just rebuilt transmission, just found an appartment to rent, just retired from the US Army, I will be completely be moved in the beginning of Sept, check out my pics of all three cars on tccoa.com under bgck7. On vacation till the 30 Jul 14 here in Palm Springs, got the 95 Mark VIII LSC with me here. Contact me if your around the area at 6507221238 or theuncanny101@gmail.com

Hey man! Welcome. Palm Springs is a little drive for some of us but still doable drive. I'm in LA by Hollywood. Post some pics of your cars here! I had a hard time bringing them up on tccoa. Hopefully we can all get together soon see the cars in person!

5) Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running--------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6) Slater85-------------Downey-----------in pieces--------all parts are in should be back together and running by the end of the month.
7) 91Tbird SC (mike) ---Lancaster---------running---------fix dent in driver side quarter panel and my brother and uncle car's are running and ready
8) Kris Campos---------Riverside-----------runs------------The car runs but needs smog/registration; has sat for a couple years, needs suspension work, interior work, minor body work, new paint.
9)

So, after sitting for a few years, the tires all lost their air, so I started cleaning out the backyard, put some air in the tires and put the tbird in the driveway to start making it road worthy again; It's a 90 with some newer body parts; not too much engine stuff done.

20140804_132122 (1).jpg

91 sc

91 SC--running--19 K original miles and owner--runs great
Anaheim, CA

Last edited:
1990 Annie 5-Speed, Moorpark, Running (but car is in VA at my brothers house until I can get it out here), Next on "to do" list: M90 rebuild, suspension rebuild, Convert ABS to Conventional.

Just ordered my computer chip from Dave, so as soon as that comes in I finally get to fire up my bird..hopefully. Then i'll be ready to start meeting up with you guys

Back