Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So-Cal Members and their SC Status

5SpeedRed93 & whitebird93

I remember that BBQ that whitebird93 setup and it was a good turn out. We had like 7 or 8 birds out there.
    I have a coolant leak that needs to be addressed, so it could be a couple months before the SC would be road worthy. However, I could still show up in a Ford product

I would be excited to have a meet up! We should try and set something up. I want a friend that owns a Supercoupe so they understand how cool and a pain in the a** these cars are all at the same time...lol.

im down for a meet up

Meet Up:

Late reply...... Yea im down for a meet up! I live in the I.E. get every other weekend off and can pretty much drive wherever in my SC.
    Lets get 1 together!

Hi ya, very little activity here. There is a page on FB also, little activity. I am Mojave area,007 supercoupe is near Victorville.

What dates are you available?
    "Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value."

Major General Ferdinand Foch, 1911

Hi.. yea not to much activity unfortunately, SuperCoupes getting to old or something?? ..lol. I'll be available the weekend after next 3/9 & 3/10 if you guys want to get together. I'm also off tomorrow if you guys want to meet up for a beer, I just live down the hill.

I see, well we are all a long drive away. I have my 2 cars awaiting smog & I need to get them done.

I will message 007 for some input.

Sounds good. I can come up that way too... hopefully we can get atleast afew of us together. My email is [email protected]

Sounds good, I am still working the SMOG issue. I hope to have it passed soon.

I miss the good old days when I always had a connect to help me with that issue 35thauto. I'm sure we all had at 1 time or another.
    Why wont it pass?

The tech does his visual & is looking for a "code" stamped on the cat, it is a coke bottle type & was installed & passed by the previous owner & now I am stuck with it. This is by definition an issue I can go back on them to correct. I have the paper from the shop that passed it.

I think I can imprint the code if I had a punch set to use. The tech gave me the code he needs so I can make it so....

I'm still interested in getting our Supercoupes in a meet up down here in so. Cal. if anyone else is interested?

--Bump--- anyone?