So-Cal Members and their SC Status

La sc

Hello,

New-ish to the site, on/off member since 2004-ish. And was not aware there was a So-cal group. My info;

1993 Black SC 97k/3k on new LB and Heads, Its currently at my friends shop in LA, we are replacing all bushings front and rear, upper and lower with polyurathane bushings, Tokico illumina shocks. Im excited to see how it handles when I get it back. Everything underneath was trash, tie rods, bushings, it wasn't really drivable.

I live in Venice currently via Silverlake/los feliz, via Venice, Napa(Yountville), Malibu, Indianapolis, Chicago, Summit County Colorado, Indianapolis. I move way to much.

Dave

their are a couple of us around. Havent had a meet up in a while. Im in Sherman Oaks now moved there from silverlake.

their are a couple of us around. Havent had a meet up in a while. Im in Sherman Oaks now moved there from silverlake.

When Im finished with my suspention rebuild we should do that. Drive up latigo canyon or head up to mt wilson. The roads are great for driving like as ~~~~~~~, which I enjoy in that car. Ill Pm you when its out of the shop, could be another month.

Do you do most of your own work on your car? I do what I can but not much space to work on it where I live and limited tools. I can use my friends shop sometimes but his clients probably don't like seeing it there, hes cool as ~~~~ but the car owners, Ehhh.

Hey 5SpeedRed93,

As you may have noticed, there isn't much being posted on the so-cal forum.
It's been a while since we had an SC meet-up, but if a post is started for a possible meet up, I am sure we could have a few people show up.

P.S. Welcome to the So-Cal Chapter! :cool:

5SpeedRed93 & whitebird93

I remember that BBQ that whitebird93 setup and it was a good turn out. We had like 7 or 8 birds out there.
I have a coolant leak that needs to be addressed, so it could be a couple months before the SC would be road worthy. However, I could still show up in a Ford product :D

I would be excited to have a meet up! We should try and set something up. I want a friend that owns a Supercoupe so they understand how cool and a pain in the a** these cars are all at the same time...lol.

Meet Up:

Late reply...... Yea im down for a meet up! I live in the I.E. get every other weekend off and can pretty much drive wherever in my SC.
Lets get 1 together!

Hi ya, very little activity here. There is a page on FB also, little activity. I am Mojave area,007 supercoupe is near Victorville.

What dates are you available?

Hi.. yea not to much activity unfortunately, SuperCoupes getting to old or something?? ..lol. I'll be available the weekend after next 3/9 & 3/10 if you guys want to get together. I'm also off tomorrow if you guys want to meet up for a beer, I just live down the hill.

I see, well we are all a long drive away. I have my 2 cars awaiting smog & I need to get them done.

I will message 007 for some input.

I miss the good old days when I always had a connect to help me with that issue 35thauto. I'm sure we all had at 1 time or another.
Why wont it pass?

Back