Looking to buy?

Vinny702

Not sure if this is going to be deleted couldn't find a good place to post this.

I've always wanted a T bird Super coupe.
I'm not much of a mechanic so it would need to be in dependable condition.

I live in Las Vegas.
I wouldn't have a way to get the car so I'd need it delivered...

Message me with your vehicle and what price your asking for.
Maybe we'll be able to work something out.

I know I only have one post... but we all have to start somewhere.

You need to have 10 posts before someone can message you here - did you check the classifieds here yet?

Wow I failed... I just noticed there's a want to buy section lol

Oops ..

Yes I have looked through them a bit

Are you looking for a SC as a Daily Driver or a toy? Your biggest problem is restricting your area. With the right amount of research and investigating it may be worth your while to not limit yourself to such a small area.

Are you looking for a SC as a Daily Driver or a toy? Your biggest problem is restricting your area. With the right amount of research and investigating it may be worth your while to not limit yourself to such a small area.

Looking for a daily driver.
Maybe worth my while but not worth my money.
I don't have money to travel around.

There is a guy in North Las Vegas that has a white '95. It was converted from an auto to a five speed. Needed a strong detail job when I looked at it and a few interior parts. It did have a rough idle but he had the parts needed to correct it. If you are interested I will see if he still has it.

I went and looked at this SC it's in okay shape I think the price is alright.

The main question I have is I'm not sure about the upgrades he is mentioning.
Would those upgrades really push that much more power.

It also needs a new tranny pan gasket and a new Idler pulley soon.
Are those easy to replace on these cars?

here is the Link

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4299030894.html

Anything I should check before going through with it?

Seen this?

'SC Buyer's Guide'

Auto trans pan gasket/filter replacement isn't difficult if you don't mind getting under the car and taking an ATF bath - especially easy if you pay someone to change the filter and they commit to using a new gasket :) The pan should of course be inspected for damage.

Pulleys are easy with the right sockets and breaker bar. Use the breaker bar to swing the tensioner away so you can free the belt, then remove the bolt in the center of the pulley. There should be a belt layout map sticker on the header panel at the front of the engine bay. Cost around $20 at most, I think, your choice of plastic or steel. Check the range indicator and confirm the tensioner or belt hasn't failed.

Last edited:
Hey gee thanks for the lead !!! Just bought it !!!! :D
Just kidding !!! The motor looks stock to me.
Did you drive it ??
Does it indeed push 15 psi boost ??

Do not care for the combo interior but that's just me.
If you like it, but it.

That 95 has an lx gauge cluster. I wouldn't have given up the 145 mph speedometer to get a voltage gauge when he could have added one like he did with the boost gauge.

Trans pan is a quick fix and idler pulley is a 5 min job.

Back