Upstate NY spring fling

Rob

SCCoA Member
This year we are having our spring fling by Albany, NY. It starts May 16th to May 18th, We are attending the Saratoga Auto Museum car show on Saturday May17th and the Jack Byrne Ford show in Mechanicsville on Sunday
Any one interested. I'm the only one in the club with a MN12 so far

Sunday show

Sounds good Joe, The address is 1003 Hudson River Road, Mechanicville, NY 12118. I'll find out what time the show starts and let you know

Schenectady NY area

Hi.
I am in the Schenectady NY area. Was wondering if there is still an active club in the area. I have a 1990 SC which I am working on mechanically. Is there anyone in this area that is knowledgable with engine/super charger problems that you know of? I would also be interested in attending the meet at the Saratoga Museum and/or Jack Byrne. Any help that you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Chuck

Welcome Chuck

Hi Chuck
I'm about 30 miles away, there is the Upstate NY Thunderbird club, during the winter we meet on the second Sunday at the Latham Circle Dinner I think at 1pm, I'm the only one in the club with a Super Coupe so far, and at 51 I'm one of the youngest members. What problems are you having with your car? Maybe I could help. Thanks, Rob

Sc

Rob, thanks for getting back to me. The Latham diner is very close to me. I think it would be easier talk to someone about the issues I am having. If you would like I can send you my number via email. I can be reached at: megamom29@gmail.com. Thanks in advance, Chuck.

Damn

Hi.
I am in the Schenectady NY area. Was wondering if there is still an active club in the area. I have a 1990 SC which I am working on mechanically. Is there anyone in this area that is knowledgable with engine/super charger problems that you know of? I would also be interested in attending the meet at the Saratoga Museum and/or Jack Byrne. Any help that you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Chuck
Wish I had read this earlier this year! Got any more upcoming events? I'm in the Utica area and don't mind driving the SC
Joe

Monthly meetings

The next monthly meeting is in Claverack July 26th, I could meet you by Exit 27 on the thruway

Back