2014 SC/XR7 Shootout Official Thread (dates, location ect..)

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
Mark your calendars ! This year's Shootout will be the weekend of October 10th-12th. Racing will be at Mountain Park Dragway in Clay City, KY on Sunday October 12th (same location as last year). The host hotel will be the same Hampton Inn that we used last year in Winchester, KY and we have also booked the same portable Dyno for Saturday October 11th.

We will be working to update the Shootout website and plan to get the itinerary and registration pages up much earlier than we did last year. We will also notify everyone when we can start calling to book rooms and when registration will be open.

Expect all prices to remain the same as they were in 2013.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/

David

Last edited:
I'm going to go put in vacation days looks like I am scheduled to work that weekend I got lucky in 2013 lol

Thanks David for the information!!!!!

Hope to make it out this year and have a beer and talk cars with new and old peeps!!!

holy crap....get moving...

I just booked my room only to be told that the hotel is ALMOST BOOKED UP..... is this the case or was this just another person not doing her job correctly??? If you want a room I would get moving ASAP.....see you there........Rich

Many thanks to Dave for getting this all going so early. I booked my room a few minutes ago.
I'll see you all in October. That happens to be our (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend.
Alan

just booked our room...$112/night

and its right in the middle of our kids fall break and wont have to work around school, yay :)

so we will be there 2 adults, 2 kids:)

Just reserved my room. Not sure how many more are available, but at least one, since they gave me a choice...

Room is booked If anyone wants to split a room lmk im ridin solo and don't spend much time in the room.

Back