Old members

neverfastenough

Not sure if it would be beneficial to the site or server or anything to eliminate old unused members. Just crossed my mind today when looking at the birthday thing. One member turned 104 today:rolleyes:

Just a suggestion

Not sure if it would be beneficial to the site or server or anything to eliminate old unused members. Just crossed my mind today when looking at the birthday thing. One member turned 104 today:rolleyes:

Just a suggestion

I kind of feel 104 some days:rolleyes: Big power:rolleyes: spills the beans already Betty:D

Ken

If you put your real birth day in a forum you are subject to ID theft. But I know from a source that Fast Freddie is really 110 years old!
:eek:

I've often considered this. It really doesn't slow things down or take up much room, so. . . But I like things neat and tidy, so. . . Part of the issue is figuring out the criteria of who to delete if we did it.

Good thought, but we'll probably just let it ride for now.

Lol, I was just talking to a buddy a couple of hours ago who told me the received SCCOA B-day email and he hasn't been on the site in 8 years... Then I come home and read this thread! :rolleyes:

Age miller is on his 10 go around he,s a zombie that won,t die his body is shot

If you put your real birth day in a forum you are subject to ID theft. But I know from a source that Fast Freddie is really 110 years old!
:eek:

POOR JOHN HE CAN,T GET A USED BODY ...SO HIS OWN 3 TIMES BIGGER THAT NORMAL. HE SWISHES WHEN HE WALKS AND THE SMELL IS DISGUSTING:eek::eek:

Back