Mint/Excellent 94/95 Opal Gray Dash Pad (Dash frame cover) i.e. the textured material

'95Cougar_XR-7

Hey guys, I am in dire need of a replacement dash pad, or the dashboard as a unit. I need a mint condition (no cracks, sun beat to death) dash pad for my cougar. It's a tough search, but I know a few of us take great care of our interiors over the years and I'm in the market for one.

Hey guys, I am in dire need of a replacement dash pad, or the dashboard as a unit. I need a mint condition (no cracks, sun beat to death) dash pad for my cougar. It's a tough search, but I know a few of us take great care of our interiors over the years and I'm in the market for one.

Do you mean a complete dash? I've never heard of or seen a dash pad, aka carpet, for a late model.

Do you mean a complete dash? I've never heard of or seen a dash pad, aka carpet, for a late model.

Kind of a complete dash, apparently the material that covers the dash frame can be separated from it. But essentially the whole dash yes. But it's not carpet, it's the vinyl material. Picknpull had nothing good.

I have 2 mint opal grey dash pads.
Note shipping one of these will not be cheap.

Back