2014 Tokico Illumina Thread

So I've been working lately to track down some shocks and struts that are ARC compatible for my 1994 SC. I emailed Tokico customer support and they sent me a contact for the distributor. Josh at Hitachi informed me that they will have a batch ready for sale in April. They are building the 5 position adjustable Illuminas that others in this forum have used with success on our ARC setup. Josh then sent me a contact for one of their retailers that wants to work with us.

Dewey at HTmotorsports.com is interested in giving us a group deal in April. Here's the link to the listing on their website -> http://thmotorsports.com/tokico/tokico_shocks_illumina_series/g-50358.aspx

Dewey has advised us to wait on ordering until April when they arrive. I will stay in contact with Dewey and post here when it's "go time" to order. If you're interested in being part of the group deal on these please post here.

Scott J - Oregon
Is there still a source available to buy shocks that will work with the automatic ride control in 2024?

2 more months

I just e-mailed Dewey at THMotorsports.com, He said these won't be available until 2 more months. Hopefully this is not the case.
Is there still a source in 2024 for automatic ride control shocks that fit the Thunderbird Super Coupe?

So I've been working lately to track down some shocks and struts that are ARC compatible for my 1994 SC. I emailed Tokico customer support and they sent me a contact for the distributor. Josh at Hitachi informed me that they will have a batch ready for sale in April. They are building the 5 position adjustable Illuminas that others in this forum have used with success on our ARC setup. Josh then sent me a contact for one of their retailers that wants to work with us.

Dewey at HTmotorsports.com is interested in giving us a group deal in April. Here's the link to the listing on their website -> http://thmotorsports.com/tokico/tokico_shocks_illumina_series/g-50358.aspx

Dewey has advised us to wait on ordering until April when they arrive. I will stay in contact with Dewey and post here when it's "go time" to order. If you're interested in being part of the group deal on these please post here.

Scott J - Oregon
Is there still a source available to buy shocks that will work with the automatic ride control in 2024?

Back