Dominion Raceway

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
I worked the Motorsports and RV show in Fredericksburg VA this weekend and talked to the track safety guy and the drag strip at this point in time will only be 1/8 mile. :eek: :(

I think if they just do a 1/8 mile, it's because that is what they had at Old Dominion. I would be ok with that even though I prefer the 1/4. I am just happy they are building a new speedway. I will never forget Old Dominion though....My father started taking me there when I was 5 years old. Can't wait till this new track opens !!!

Chris C.

I stopped by the new O.D. drags strip location yesterday and it is coming a long. They expect to open late spring 2015. I will have maps of the track layout this weekend at Summer Blast in Martinsburg, WV. :)

Stopped buy the new track in progress on 8/3/15 there are some buildings up and looked like track is laid out but could not tell if it was paved yet look from the front gate. Looks like progress is going real slow.

Well that did not show much of the Drag Strip. Road Course did not make much sense either I guess because it is not finished. I drove by there last Thursday before the big snow and from I-95 the grand stand look about finished for the circle track.

Back