Hey Melon?!?!?

BirdofPrey97

Is it warmer over your way? About time to have a get together. 40s here over the weekend, so things are shaping up.

Who is up for an end of March meet?

Des Moines or Council Bluffs?

Speak up now.

The 5th sounds good, we might need to have a 'build' weekend sometime this summer at my place. My bird's been in the nest for 8 years and I about have enough parts to finally start the build

Will be the following weekend. Putting new rear brake lines on the 68 and dropping the truck off for some body work. Cant do the trip 2 weekends in a row. Sorry.

Should we move it back a weekend?

That would work best for me, but I don't know about everyone else. Extra week for KW to get the car closer to being done is always a good thing. Havent heard, but betting Mike wont show up........He's a Vette man now you know.:cool:

Come on Mike respond..........

Mike who?

I might be able to make it work. If I wasn't upside down right now I wouldn't be a vette man right now. Anyone want to take over my lease?

Last edited:
Keep in mind guys - this is a Saturday. I know we've normally had dinner on Sunday, but with the windshield time for Todd, we'll do Saturday so he can drive home Sunday :D

Hope to have the 68 done in time to drive up there. Give it a nice test run before driving home. Not sure where I will be working on it. Glenwood or at the Ford dealer in Lake Manawa. Have to see how busy the shop is and how much it will cost.

Whether you have the Camaro or the truck, hope you can make it this weekend :cool:

See everyone around 5 or so.

Good to see you Todd... for the 7 minutes we were in the parking lot :cool:

Hope the weather cooperates next time and you can stay longer :)

Back