Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 93 SC (347 turbo) Engine damage and repair pics

Exhaust leak is fixed and everything looks good to go for the 30 mile drive to Hyperformance on Saturday morning to check and adjust the tune for new cam.

David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

hold the phone here...

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Exhaust leak is fixed and everything looks good to go for the 30 mile drive to Hyperformance on Saturday morning to check and adjust the tune for new cam.

David
    That can't be your car at your house.... there is not one BUD can to be seen anywhere... what gives with that??? The car does sound good I will say that, but no Bud????...Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

Quote Originally Posted by pro street rich View Post
    That can't be your car at your house.... there is not one BUD can to be seen anywhere... what gives with that??? The car does sound good I will say that, but no Bud????...Rich
    Rich,

Yeah...I hear ya I've been on a bit of a physical fitness thing since Jan 2015. I quit smoking cold turkey 15 months ago and then gained some more weight. Starting in Jan 2016 I've had a Fit Bit electronic tattle tale hooked to my pants. Been eating healthy and doing daily exercise and walking at least 2.5 miles a day. Part of the new diet is I try to only drink one or two beers a week and only on Friday, unless it's a special occasion. Since the 1st of the year I've lost all the weight I gained when I quit smoking, plus another 5 lbs and still on track for 1.5-2.0 lb. weight reduction a week. I feel much better and my lower back pain that made it super difficult to even wash my car, is now pretty much non existent.

David

My Garage

glad to hear

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Rich,

Yeah...I hear ya I've been on a bit of a physical fitness thing since Jan 2015. I quit smoking cold turkey 15 months ago and then gained some more weight. Starting in Jan 2016 I've had a Fit Bit electronic tattle tale hooked to my pants. Been eating healthy and doing daily exercise and walking at least 2.5 miles a day. Part of the new diet is I try to only drink one or two beers a week and only on Friday, unless it's a special occasion. Since the 1st of the year I've lost all the weight I gained when I quit smoking, plus another 5 lbs and still on track for 1.5-2.0 lb. weight reduction a week. I feel much better and my lower back pain that made it super difficult to even wash my car, is now pretty much non existent.

David
    Glad that you stopped smoking and now are working on your weight. That is one thing that I need to do as well. I am way over weight and I too need to make a plan. I know I walk a lot at work and even with that I am still over where I should be... Good luck with that and hope I can drop some weight as well....Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

what a sweet car. after watching that video, BOING !..lol

cool sounds like a double win!

the driver mod - body work and weight reduction

Tuning was completed yesterday and now the street manners are better than ever. New motor gets into boost much quicker than the old one did. Almost all of the tune adjustments were to add more fuel because the new motor is moving more air. I'm guessing most of this is because of the bigger cam and small increase in displacement.

David

My Garage