gallon of methanol
gallon of anti freeze
qt of oil
qt of tranny fluid
spare
jack

horrible traction

9.601 @78.2mph 2.125 60' (1/8th mile)

I wasn't to unhappy about this considering it has the stock IC still with a broken IC fan blocking flow to it lol It does prove that the Snow kit is an improvment. At the shootout i had nothing in the trunk 26x8.5x16 slicks and a functional IC fan and saw a best 1/8th of 9.68@70mph

I'm sure that it will be much better when i get the FMIC on in the next few weeks! It was heat soaking the IC bad as my ET's got slower every pass.

That's a big difference in MPH. Get that FMIC already! You are getting there. I am at a stand still myself but that will change in a few weeks.

Keep us posted on the evolution in regards to mods and improvement.

It's fun to follow!

Makes me feel pretty good about my 8.98 @ 91 1/8th w/tools & sub in the trunk...thanks for the info & good luck :)

• 5% AI js pulley
  • 5% Ai sc pulley
  • AI waterpump pulley
  • MP raised top
  • 73 mm C&L MAF
  • CAI
  • IC fan
  • Narrow A/C condenser
  • Hi-flo downpipes & cats
  • AI spare rim :)

This is on my '90 anny w/auto trans.

Need to work on my 60 ft times, tho :(

Early & stock etc. I don't think it's that fast, just an example of what 14# boost can do on an engine that breathes better. I've worked hard to keep intake temps down, but I don't think I can get much more out of it without major $$ work.

Early & stock et,c. I don't think it's that fast, just an example of what 14# boost can do on an engine that breathes better. I've worked hard to keep intake temps down, but I don't think I can get much more out of it without major $$ work.

Its probably running silly lean but you're short condenser helps a lot with acts ! Thats what kills mine right now ! I see 180f acts in the 1/4 mile stock IC is about to go!

I run dual intake temp sensors on the IC inlet/outlet. On hard runs, I see inlet temp spikes near 205º, but outlet never goes over 110º in those examples...just tooling around, both are usually lower, of course.

I run a 7" 1125 cfm IC puller fan, but I'lll swap that out for an 8" 2250 cfm fan soon. If that doesn't make a significant temp difference, I might go back to a stock dia. AI js pulley just to be safer...I like the performance now, but I don't want to run lean just to have it :)

I think once you pull your acts down below 150º, at least, you'll see a big jump in times - good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:
I've improved to a 9.42 @79mph pass was made running pig rich on unheated slicks (ovr raceway does not approve of our stock driveshaft hoop) afrs dipped into the 9s mostly low 10s on the pass. With the afrs straightened out I never got a full pass thanks to one fmic tube wanting to blow off (fixed now) I managed a 9.60@74mph blowing a ic tube off right after shifting into 2nd so I imagine it would have been a descent pass had it all been under power :)

Back