Awesome, highly optioned 1991 SC for sale. 91351 Km!!!

LowBudget

Selling my Thunderbird. here is my kijiji ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/lethbridge/low-km-thunderbird-super-coupe/576109260

please Call/Text: 403-866-4138 or Email me at: thistlethwaite7@gmail.com . Car is located in Bow island Between Taber and Medicine hat on the #3 highway. Just want it gone.
its rust free, runs like a top. Just not interested and not practical for me. Its never been registered in my name since I brought it back from Red deer in february of 2013. 3500$ cash OBO. Just want what I got in it back.

Thanks for looking

The car is mint. Just needs a battery, and windshield wiper motor.
Car is from california. It sat for ten years with 56482 miles on it. Then got shipped up here and the PO switched the guage cluster to a canadian one and wound it back to 90900km. Then I bought it at the auction (impulse buy, I am a chevy guy. And thought about putting a LSx into it after a year of driving it. But then realizing that these cars are actually worth something I decided to sell it.) Car has not even been inspected and will never be put on the road as long as its in my hands. Its sitting outside and will continue as the garage is full with another car.

Back