2014 SCCoA Top 15

Great weather tonight, unfortunately my methanol pump wasn't working again (and tapping on it didn't work like at the Shootout). The run was hot and lean, but respectable.

11.623 @ 115.98 - Kurt K - 1992 3.8L / 2.0 AR / AOD

Last edited:
10.351@129.72 with a 1.397 60'

That 1.3 60' is finally making me feel happy about the new rear end!!!

Daum looks lik i got work to do hey landshark u from shrevport area...i was ovr ther the other day and n sc was racing a gto went quick was it u.

LM

Not wanting to offend anybody, but can you describe your car? Can you post an acutual time slip? Do you possibly have a video? I think this would be the sh-- if you are doing this with a six and not an eight. Back in the day (like 30 years ago) I had a ten second Nova with a stick it was a blast at the track and a royal pain on the street. The cops all hated me and i paid the price.

I'm about an hr out of town but i was out there on the 22nd only bird there.

SO U WUS RACIN THAT RED GOOAT...HAHA...THAT THING LOOK AWESME....DIDNT KNW WUS A 5 SPD. 1 OF UR PASSES I TINK U GOT BIT SIDWYS BOUT PART WAY DWN TRCK...NICE RUNS THO

lm

Not wanting to offend anybody, but can you describe your car? Can you post an acutual time slip? Do you possibly have a video? I think this would be the sh-- if you are doing this with a six and not an eight. Back in the day (like 30 years ago) I had a ten second Nova with a stick it was a blast at the track and a royal pain on the street. The cops all hated me and i paid the price.

6cyl yes
Custom gear set in tranny
Custom 2 stage clutch
Nitrous

New personal

Well I managed to get to pull out a 12.273 @ 111 with Phil and Tom yesterday with Island. Tried for lower but the changes I made to the tune I think made it worse by a tenth, so I went back but had not time to test it since time was up. Was really a fun get together, and we found some really crazy roads leaving the track that rubber was left down in several spots :D.

Back