Thread: Get together??????

Get together??????

Hey everyone my name is Matt I'm just seeing if there is anyone from minnesota in this section I would like to get together and meet some new people and hang out with more sc owners I have owned 3 tbirds now but this is my first sc so I'm hoping to learn some new stuff about the sc's

There are a several up there. Might want to try www.midwestthundercats.com as well.
    Honor, Grace and Dignity......Remember these

Quote Originally Posted by anniversarybird View Post
    Hey everyone my name is Matt I'm just seeing if there is anyone from minnesota in this section I would like to get together and meet some new people and hang out with more sc owners I have owned 3 tbirds now but this is my first sc so I'm hoping to learn some new stuff about the sc's
    Hey Matt, I'm in Eden Prairie and have an anny also. If weather good , will most likely go to Apple Valley Ford on the 12th for the show there. There are a few SCs in the cities. How long have you had your anny? I've had mine since 91. Also have a 89 xr7 and a 89 red SC.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by 69Mach1 View Post
    Hey Matt, I'm in Eden Prairie and have an anny also. If weather good , will most likely go to Apple Valley Ford on the 12th for the show there. There are a few SCs in the cities. How long have you had your anny? I've had mine since 91. Also have a 89 xr7 and a 89 red SC.
    Rick
    I wish I would have logged back into the forum before the 12th I would have loved to go I don't have my anniversary bird anymore it was a 95 lx with a powerDyne supercharger on it now I have a 95 pearl white sc On June 7th I will be driving down to Austin mn for am all ford show down there if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by 69Mach1 View Post
    Rick
    I'm in coon rapids by the way

Quote Originally Posted by anniversarybird View Post
    I'm in coon rapids by the way
    Sorry Matt, I havent looked at the Iowa site lately. Been on SSCoA site though. I'm going over to the midwest bash in Milwaukee on the 30th. Otherwise if it's not raining on monday I mite go to Rice killers at lot next to Wagners on 81 and 694. Probably around 6:30 pm.
    Rick

I used to go to the rice killers meets in my sho I haven't been there in a couple years though I live like 15 min away from wagers but I either snapped a timing chain yesterday oor threw a rod I haven't dug into it yet to figure out what happened though so I'm hoping to figure it out soon though

Wow, thats not good. I have another SC for parts if you need something. The lot that RKC met at is no longer. They haven't found another lot yet. I must have been to thier last one there. Cleaning up and packing up car to head to the spring bash. We'll have to try to meet up in a week or 2

It ended up being the timing chain and I have it half way tore apart I've never done a timing chain before so it's a little intimidating lol but re rice killers now have their Monday night meets at the champlin ice forum

Yeah I saw that. If I get back from New Richmond Wi early enough I might try to get there. If you want to pm me with your phone #, I'll call you if I am.