Wanted: double intercooler

1FSTBRD

If anyone has a Ken Wagner double intercooler that they don't want, PM me as to how much you'd want for it, plus shipping. May even be interested in the MP front mount IC, too, if the price is right.

I have one that I made which I replaced with a ken Wagner type. It's not quite as good but it was on my SC when it ran a 12.250 so it is a good one. It's comes with a fan as well. $250 plus shipping. I can post a photo tonight if you'd like.

intercooler

I have one that I made which I replaced with a ken Wagner type. It's not quite as good but it was on my SC when it ran a 12.250 so it is a good one. It's comes with a fan as well. $250 plus shipping. I can post a photo tonight if you'd like.

Ill buy it if he don't want it.

Here's a couple of photos of mine. If anybody is interested, PM me.

Attachments

• IC 1.jpg
    IC 1.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IC 2.jpg
    IC 2.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 75
Yeah, since I don't have to box it up and ship it, I'll take $200. I'll PM you my phone number and we can set it up.

It looks like you're not set up for PMing. Email me at mikepkt@comcast.net.

Last edited:
Oh wow, I didn't check this for quite a while! I'm buying Superdadsc's DIC. Funny enough, I actually tried to email Ken via somewhere off the internet a few weeks back, and maybe it was an email address that he no longer uses because there was no response to my email. It wasn't until the last two weeks or so that I noticed that he posts on here. :D

Back