18" ADR Kasai's for sale

onequiksc

They are lightweight 18x8. There is some corrosion under the finish, around the hub on a couple of them, but the paint/finish is intact and not broken. They balance out fine and are not bent in any way. I did a close up of the one rim that is slightly curbed on the lip, very minor paint damage there and not metal gouging. I want $150 for the set, includes the lug nuts and center caps. I prefer to sell them locally here in central Florida, as I'm posting this on Craigslist as well, but if I can't sell locally I will consider shipping them at that time. Thx!

Will get back to those in the queue if I can't sell them to someone who will come to me and pick them up, Thx!

I believe I got this..

Hey Dan I didn't know you had put them on here too.. I'll take them.. :D Need a set for my 95 5Spd..

RJ

Thanks everyone, RJ bought them, he's only 1/2 hour from me and a fellow club member so it's a win/win. I appreciate the offers from all, T/Y :)

in due time sir, I haven't gone up and picked them up yet... Engine and Tranny won't be in the yard till first weekend of May... Mucho to do before I put the rubber bands on those wheels and put them on the car... This is the 5Spd I'm working on Bryan..

RJ

RJ.... I was referring to Dan's new wheels but still want to see your SC with the ADR's. I'm assuming he put the new wheels on his SC if he sold the ADR's.

Bryan

Sorry Bryan, I forgot your not on Facebook he posted pics with his new wheels there the other day... He's just SLACKing getting them on here I guess!! :D

RJ

BTW his new wheels are real SHINY!! PURDY Birdy..

Last edited:
yeah Bry, I'm lazy and I forget you're not a FB dude, but here's a look:

Attachments

• birdy.jpg
    birdy.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 290
  • birdy (1).jpg
    birdy (1).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 262
I'm thrilled with the look, but even more thrilled with how much nicer (smoother) the car is around town and at higher speeds ( my old tires were seriously SHOT and out of balance!). I also thought the heavier chrome wheels would hurt the stoplight acceleration, but (probably because the new Falkens have better grip than those old disfigured tires) the car seems to pull better from a dime...win/win. Now just have to get to those rear toe link compensators or whatever they're called, and then everything will be pretty solid all around. The wheels make me want to work on perfecting the car again...:)

Last edited:
RJ, which car are the ADRs going on? Your '95? Or have you bought something else that you're working on? I forgot already...

I have the two 95s Dan, the Auto which was the one you've seen a lot of, I just gave it to Tom. The other is the 95 5Spd I picked up from that dude down in Clearwater back... 4 or 5 years ago, hasn't been out of the driveway since I got it.. But coming soooooon... I pick up the motor and tranny for it on May 3rd... Can not wait to get it mobile and clean with good looking wheels and good shoes on it...

RJ

Looks great Dan! The chrome wheels look incredible on your black SC. I never really cared for the ADR's on the SC after you got rid of the old Cobra R wheels. Chrome for the win! It is amazing the inspiration something like a set of new wheels bring to the car. Your car doesn’t need much.... maybe new leather seat covers for the interior.

Purchase the toe links and bring it over one Saturday/Sunday. They are super easy to install with the car on a lift. I know someone with a lift :D

Bryan

Last edited:
I appreciate the offer Bry, do you or anyone else here happen to have the part # for those?

I tried looking them up in the Haynes manual but they aren't highlighted on the rear suspension photograph and I can't see them from that view, even though i know where they are and what they look like...No mention of them either in the 'how to'...TIA

Back