Thread: New SCCOA Dyno HP List (submit your entry here)

New SCCOA Dyno HP List (submit your entry here)

This thread will be temporarily devoted to the new SCCOA "Most Powerful SCs" section of the new webiste, which will include both dyno proven HP and Torque. These lists will be in a similar format to the SCCOA Top 25 Fastest List, and rules will exist to keep this standing fair and accurate.

We are asking for dyno charts as verification, and the official rules list will be available shortly. Links will be available to view the dyno charts just as we can currently view the 1/4 mile e/t slips.

The following information will be required as a minimum:

-ENGINE RPMS for both HORSEPOWER and TORQUE
    -MODEL/YEAR of SC
    -DYNO CHART in readable format, emailed to me at bill.sc@rogers.com
    -TRANSMISSION TYPE

Is this to be informational or competitive? In other words, are we interested in knowing what basic mods brought about the results or is this purely for bragging rights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

It will hopefuly turn into both, but for now it will remain mainly competetive due to the fact not everyone was a paying SCCOA member and has a members page to link to. Once a new criterea for club membership is established (new fee structure), hopefully we can get more entries on the members page.

Thanks for your submission Dave.
    Last edited by Bill McNeil; 11-17-2002 at 08:37 PM.

We already have 21 submissions to this new list, and we are hoping to get over 25 before making the list available for viewing. No matter what HP level you have, if you have dyno chart, why not include yourself in the list!

Well

I feel it should be purely for bragging rights regardless of mods...because it is all to easy to lie about what mods one may have....Of course teh type of dyno will also affect teh numbers
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.