My personalized licence plate is approved!

1FSTBRD

Got the letter in the mail that started off with this sentence:

"Dear sir/ madam: we are please to inform you that we have received your licence plate application and your first selection '1FSTBRD' has been approved"

I chose this handle on this forum, based on eventually hoping to get that slogan on my plate. My other one as a 2nd selection in case my first choice wasn't approved, was "FLYNFRE".

Got the letter in the mail that started off with this sentence:

"Dear sir/ madam: we are please to inform you that we have received your licence plate application and your first selection '1FSTBRD' has been approved"

I chose this handle on this forum, based on eventually hoping to get that slogan on my plate. My other one as a 2nd selection in case my first choice wasn't approved, was "FLYNFRE".

Very cool

Ken

Thanks! I think that it will take a few weeks for them to make it, so I won't have it until then. I suppose it depends on how quickly that guys in jail make 'em, heh heh.

Stephen, I'd got the packages--it all looks great! UPS had managed to re-route it to my work address. I'm going to do the dual exhaust before I put all that stuff on. You're right, the rotors on the supercharger are in excellent shape. I think that i'll probably just port/ polish/ gasket match the lower intake manifold once the supercharger is off. I just did a p&p on the intakes on my split port 3.8 Mustang.....twice the work, but feels good once it's done.

That's awesome! The parts are in great shape! Glad it all worked out. Keep me posted on the end result!!

Back