Thread: 35th SC in Hawaii

35th SC in Hawaii

Just wanted to share about how I acquired my 35th SC, it's actually a short story. I got it from my cousin who's friend owns a tow yard, and while clearing his yard of some cars to be recycled, sold the car to my cousin for $100. The car did not start so he replaced the starter and it still didn't turn over, so instead of working on the car he sold it to me for $200, which included the price of the new starter. So now I'm getting some great help from members KMT and S Mazza on getting the car to start and run. With their help I can now crank the engine over from the ignition switch which I couldn't do before, just trying to get her to start and run now but decided to do a tune up.

The car is originally from Massachusetts bought from Danvers Motor Co. Inc.. I found all this great paper work in the trunk of the car, including the original window sticker, a parking ticket from what I assume is the original owner whose initials are M.S.. I really love this car even though I'm teased that's it's and old mans car, but I have no problem with that. Also as far as what I have seen so far and what I know, I may have the only 35th Anniversary SC on the island of Oahu. I've always been into Mustangs but I will definitely keep this awesome car for quite a long time, Aloha!

Keep an eye out for a White '90 SC with blue interior, sunroof and JBL. I had to sell it while I was stationed there. Turned up on Pearl Harbor 2 weeks later wearing a blue Five O light on top

yea i would be suprised to see an sc on the islands.When i saw your post it brought back memories of hawaii.My mom lived there on oahu for 20 years or better before she passed.I sure miss the islands and need to go back.Congrads on the sc and hope you can get her running.

Part 1:
    Quote Originally Posted by talonhead View Post
    Keep an eye out for a White '90 SC with blue interior, sunroof and JBL. I had to sell it while I was stationed there. Turned up on Pearl Harbor 2 weeks later wearing a blue Five O light on top
    Part 2: Just before I rotated back to the Mainland, I was at Cutter Ford in Aiea looking for a Pickup truck. I was wandering around the roof-top lot where they had the trucks, when I heard someone yelling from below! I went to the edge and looked down. There was my wife waving her arms and yelling for me to come down. I got down to the main area lot, and she was standing by a '93 SC 5spd. Triple black. She was sweet! Took her out for a test drive and she totally blew our '90 (Auto) into the pineapple fields! The Lady is still in my garage today!

Lets see some pix of those hawaiian SC's folks!

I know old thread but worth a shot
    Current: 1993 SC 5.0L Auto Red, 1994 SC 5-speed Teal, 1995 SC 5-speed Chameleon Blue
    Old: 89 SC auto Twilight Blue, 89 SC stick Titanium, 90 35th stick, 92 Sport 5.0L stick, 94 SC stick Black, 1994 SC Auto Teal
    Also: 1992 Feature Mustang Convertible 5-speed Vibrant Red, 1991 BMW 850i 6-speed Red, 1994 BMW 850CSi 6-speed Red

www.mamn12.com for your mid-atlantic mn12 needs!