Looking to buy a SC

Normandy

Hello everyone, I'm going to look at a 1994 Sc today and i wanted to asked you all what i need to look out for. Are they any serious issues with these cars? Are parts plentiful? And im still searching for this last one: How difficult if it to install a smaller supercharger pulley?
Thank you for any help.

Excellent, thank you very much. If i may also ask, has anyone done any dyno testing with mods? i.e CAI, pulley, exhaust? Im curious as to what the the better bolt ons.
Thank you again.

All the time....searching will show plenty to keep you busy, I think. Just remember that results vary from car to car and add up differently, etc.

If you can share where you're located, maybe someone can suggest a meet coming up where you can not only discuss mods in person, but make a dyno run of your own.

Hello everyone, I'm going to look at a 1994 Sc today and i wanted to asked you all what i need to look out for. Are they any serious issues with these cars? Are parts plentiful? And im still searching for this last one: How difficult if it to install a smaller supercharger pulley?
Thank you for any help.

Best advice on buying a SC is, Buy one that has been LOVED by it's previous owner !!!!!
The cost's add up very quickly when fixing these cars.
As far as parts go some item's are much harder to find than others. Non SC specific parts are available at any junkyard, sometimes you might even find a SC at the junkyard as well.
Good luck.

Back