And the fun ends abruptly....

Dan... Glad you got the check enging light to clear. There must be a bad wire which may be damaged inside the insulation. Visually inspect the wire for obvious damage.

Now if you could fix the issue with the EFI system installed on my Cougar.... Lord knows MSD isn't helping.... self learning system major BS!

Bryan

From what you told me, even MSD can't fix it...oh wait... they told you you can just trash it and buy the new updated iteration.

Such nice folks...always looking out for the customer...

Bryan did you by chance email Dalke about it? I emailed him about my father in laws Falcon a while ago and pretty much diagnosed it through email :D it ended up being a bad ECU and I know its a different problem your having but he might have a better idea than the people who built it LOL

Bryan did you by chance email Dalke about it? I emailed him about my father in laws Falcon a while ago and pretty much diagnosed it through email :D it ended up being a bad ECU and I know its a different problem your having but he might have a better idea than the people who built it LOL

Brad... No I haven't but it was a thought.

Spoke with MSD again today (about my 12th phone call to them) and they want me to check the MAP sensor pressure with KOEO. They want to be sure it is reading about 29 here at sea level. If the reading is to far off, it may be at fault which they have seen before. I may ask David his opinion but it isn't a system which can be tuned.

Bryan

Back