89 SC 5speed

beautiful looking car...ontario is pretty far away though. my buddy lives in sault st marie...dont have time for a visit though.

Door sag? I think not, the body lines line up perfectly. Sloppy engine bay? Sorry that the car is an 89 and not clean enough to eat off of. You can come clean it up for me if you wish?

Last edited:
Mileage on body is 250 000 Kilometers, this is the third engine to be in the car, It has about 180 000 kilometers and runs strong. What would you like to know as far as maintenance? This car has never seen salt, and has been garage kept, the underside looks cleaner then my 2012 Charger. 100% rust free.

If like many from Ontario you feel like making a trip to myrtle beach this summer....I will find the cash. Looks like a sweet ride to me. Good luck.

I'm seriously interested. I'd just like a little more information. Email me when you can please.
Thanks
Gator36

89 sc

I'm interested and have the cash. My only concern is getting it into the US. Is it possible for you to call me. My number is 304 839 2526. Call me.

Back