travis's motor build

I just cleaned the maf a couple weeks ago and it wasn't that dirty to begin with. I'll check into the vacuum leaks. Wish I could data log it, but I don't have any way to do that yet.

So last night I noticed the rpm wasn't dropping with my foot off the peddle(first time it started this) so today I changed out the IAC and it idles normal now. I guess it was getting stuck open. Thanks for the input.

Having another non motor issue... My auto ride light is stuck on 100% of the time. It never blinks it's just on from key turn on until it's off. So far Jim has gotten me a new arc computer and 2 different relays and I've swapped all of these out with the same results. Running out of ideas.

I didn't swap any, but from what I've heard if you disconnect the switch it should revert to soft mode. It did the same thing whether or not it had the switch hooked up.

So Jim pointed me to the brake pressure switch for the auto ride, and that was it. It was sending a constant signal apparently. I unplugged it, drove it about 15 miles and plugged it back in. Now the thing works lol. I will have to eventually change it I'm sure but I'm not messing with it until I have to...

I have the MP 10% overdrive crank pulley and it needs an 8 rib jackshaft belt. I also have a stock sized jackshaft pulley in aluminum, but it's 7 rib to the crank. I was just cutting one rib off an 8 rib belt, but it seems to be getting pretty chewed up. Is there a stock sized jackshaft that has 8 ribs to the crank?

Back