Any meets coming up?

91bird

Mybe just a little itchy cause I finally decided to get my car plated and drive it, but wondering if any meets are planned?
Took the whole fam for a cruise last night and stopped at a local cruise night in Whitby. Lots of really nice cars, kids loved it and got to see the General!
Parked mine around back to hid from the grand nationals that were there, need to hid for a little while longer anyway lol.
If anyone is interested in having a get together like that every friday in Whitby. A few of us met there last year.

Drew

Ifin we be in Trenton on a Friday, we'd come down for it.

Whitby is just an hour and change down the quatre zero un, eh.

Bruce

Maybe this friday Al, see how the week goes.Guess the hardest descisin would be which black one to drive eh? lol.

Drew

I need at least a day's advance notice as a courtesy to the office staff.
They're lost without me ...... HAHAHAHA .... :D :eek: :D :D :eek: :D

Seriously, I'd like to break up the trip and run into Trenton the night before.
Ottawa to Whitby is a solid 5 hour jaunt without traffic.
Then I'd just be a grumpy old white guy..... and that ain't pretty.

I'd be dressed in blue. Red is a little tired to show. Black is no longer an option.

Bruce

Last edited:
I am going to plan to hit the cruise night this friday evening if you guys want to meet there. Usually around 7-8 is good.
Would be real nice to have a few SC's out as well. weather looks good too. Good burgers and a tims there as well.
I can put up the address if ya want.
Drew

I need to check here more often. It's Friday night at 9:30. Been up to my eyeballs modding the auto bird. Sorry I wasn't paying attention. I hope there was a good showing. I would have been in the 5 spd if I had looked at this yesterday. It is truely fun to drive!
Alan

I got there a bit late, got held up with slow dinner at Applebees. Was some real sweet cars there. I was the only SC but the kids enjoyed looking and hearing all the loud cars.
Maybe next week.
Drew

If anyone is interested I'm going to try and head to the crusie tomorrow evening. I may also go ealrier in the evening just down the street there is a weekly car show. Last week I stopped by with my car and they invited it into the show. Few guys came right over to check it out. Had lots of questions. Kids got a kick out of it so I wanna take em back. The show is at the Giant Tiger in Whitby on why 2 and the other spot is at Petes big bite just down the street.

Drew

Got the AOD car finished. Plan to be there around 7:00. I'll bring Tony. His car is still a project.
Alan

Well ... that was fun. Had a nice drive to Whitby and back. Found the Giant Tiger ... nothing there. Found Pete's Big Bite ... nothing there. Just down the road found a sign the said 'Saturday Night Cruise' and some nice cars parked. Drove in and was told `87 or older, get lost`. There was no other parking so I didn`t even get out of the car. Real friendly.
Didn`t see you Drew!
Alan
P.S. If you post a meet the format should be: Place (with address or directions), Date and Time.

Last edited:
Al, I meant it for Friday. Guess when I posted I didnt realize it was after midnight sorry about that. A buddy of mice saw you pull in and etexted me right away saying a mint SC just rolled in.
I will be more clear next time.

Drew

Back