zex wet kit nitrous install

Is the zex bottle heater a good unit ? Ive been reading that its not too good well most things I read were from 06 or older idk if units changed
I hope im around 260-270 as is and with a 50 ill be over 300 to break a 12.99 :D
Ill try to get bottle to 1050psi but ive read the zex heater doesnt bring it up that high ?

The kit I bought has a zex bottle heater but I added a bottle pressure solenoid that regulates the pressure by sensing the pressure instead of doing it with the thermostats in the bottle heater. here is a link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=331213854796

Awesome

Tomorrow Im taking things apart and hopefully starting my install cant wait to test it out ill update pics tomorrow

bottle heater/thermostat/solenoid, remote bottle opener, window switch, etc. is too much for me. I like the KISS method, "keep it simple stupid"........;)

bottle heater/thermostat/solenoid, remote bottle opener, window switch, etc. is too much for me. I like the KISS method, "keep it simple stupid"........;)
Me too keith but that solenoid is supposed to do just that. When the bottle needs heated up to increase pressure it does when it doesn't the solenoid shuts the heater off lol. That's the reason I bought it to take the guess work out of bottle pressure so you consistently get the same bottle pressure or close to it every time.

Ohhh yeah me too :D simple is great
If I can flip a switch and have it run autopilot im good with that

So just the switch to open bottle and switch to arm system let it spray on its own ill be happy with that

Plus I cant complain getting all of this and a meth kit for 350 :p u cant say no to that

Also what jets do u guys use for the 50/55 shot ? 65 shot ?

I need to order some.jets I want to have variety so I can fine tune the jetting

Back