SoCal BBQ

I got a coolant leak, so got to see if it's a hose or the water pump. Worst case, I show up in my Mark VIII.

Oh, and might have a new member show up this meet. He has a 91 5-speed.

I'm gonna try to make it I have a lot of work right now and just can't pass it up And I told my brother about the bbq he's gonna try and get a car trailer because his car not street legal right now. And we are coming from Lancaster

How many people are going so far?
Is there a Dodger game that day?

there is a dodger game but its not till 6 pm. a couple ppl onthe facebook page said they would go. i think ironworker might show up his car is also not street legal. im down with the sho and the mark viii, love thoes cars. You can even bring your honda if you want its all good i dont want anyone to feel excluded cuz they cant bring a car. Its more about meeting the ppl i think.

Ok so we got a trailer for my brother car got to pick it up at 9am. So we'll be there around 11:30 or so. Save us 5 parking spots if u can. AV coming deep!!! CW I'll pick u up off of Ave S make sure u got gas money lol. I think u should take ur car :cool:

I'm here I put "SCCoA signs up on a light post so look for that. Call me if you have any issues my cell is 773-592-6889 my name is Brian. Right now there is lots of parking and enough along the curbs for the trailer.

I'm here I put "SCCoA signs up on a light post so look for that. Call me if you have any issues my cell is 773-592-6889 my name is Brian. Right now there is lots of parking and enough along the curbs for the trailer.

Brain, you da man!!!!!!!!!
If it wasn't for you putting up your contact, I would have never found you guys, and everyone would have thought that I flaked out LOL :p
:D

Back