2014 Carlisle..What did you learn

Awesome so SCCoA members bring spare parts incase a fellow member's car needs anything but they bring spare members incase another member needs to run errands.

All I know is...

Stock XJR 1...Modified SC 0..Oh yah..And it aint stock anymore :O)
Nothing beats go karts..Not even that kind of talent
And yall should be glad my teal car wasn't there. Allows others to win and such :O)~
Oh and they don't call Tommy Tommy Tbird for nothing...If we could only get him to get another bird.......

I had a great time again this year.

1. Red SCs will always place after Teal and Pearl White SCs. :rolleyes:
2. Does anyone know if Damnon really has an SC?
3. I love lapping everyone on the go carts. Catch me if you can.... LOL
4. Whats all this talk about Mustangs were there Mustangs there this year? :eek:
5. I wonder if Thunderbirds will get any Respect next Year.........
6. Damon always gets the slowest go cart. :confused:
7. Who says it always rains at Carlisle for Ford weekend?
8. I can't wait for next year.

1) I learned that Amsoil penetrates deep... TheUnderBird026_zps2872dbd3.jpg

2) No matter how hard you try people will spin you out when you try to do the perfect drift

3) Olive garden needs to add more room for us

4) People will boo bikini contestants when they say they like hondas at an all ford event

5) The host hotel staff is awesome...if you disturb the other guest they will let you know there is a picnic table away from the rooms

6) It doesn't always rain at Carlisle

7) Thunderbirds can do burnouts and blow a chunk of tire 10feet into the air(Tim G)

8) If you are stuck at advance in Carlisle there are members who are willing to help you(Rob)

9) I should have had Tim paint my car Teal

10) If you have never been to Carlisle you are missing out

2014 carlisle

hello all my 1st time at Carlisle was a great learning tool for me.i saw soooo many scs there I could not believe it. me and my g/f had a blast. I always wanted to go and see the all the cars ,events and met a lot of new friends. I learned a lot from this trip and hope that my sc will be ready next year. the teal sc took the show along with tims white sc. George mint 95 sc was clean with low miles. it was good to meet all the guys n gals from the club ,joe tim, George ( and g/f ) dameian ,bill , neva phil, and host more .since im now in the process of rebuilding my motor and new to it I know now what sc can do thx all for having me. thx tony.

Back