92tbird04

tchicken

Email Address:skgabrielson1008@gmail.com
User Name: 92tbird04
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I would have much rather posted this in the good seller section with some of the others, but I have had a much different outcome with this seller. After dozens of purchases made through sellers on the forum, I have finally had a bad experience.

Sean and I agreed on a price for a 94/5 supercharger w/plenum ($200) and two tensioners ($10) for a grand total of $210/shipped. He did ship it pretty quick. He even included a stock tb with used sensors, but the box arrived damaged and the supercharger was completely missing. When I informed him of this, he advised me to go see if my post office had the sc and for me to file a claim. Now the last time I checked, the seller was responsible for the items until they arrived, but I went down to file a claim anyway. Upon my arrival at the post office, I discovered that the package was only insured for $50, and the clerk was unimpressed with the way the items were packaged. So even if the post office were to issue a refund, I'm still out $150. I emailed Sean back and offered to negotiate some kind of agreement on the value for the parts I did receive and he could then refund the remainder. In this way we'd both lose out some, but I wouldn't be taking the entire loss for something that was definitely not my fault. Sean packed the items, chose the shipper but failed to insure the item for the agreed value and is taking no responsibilty for that failure

Needless to say, I have received no response from the individual over the past couple of weeks or I wouldn't be posting this up here. I have initiated a paypal claim with this buyer. This is too bad as I feel the seller set out to do a square deal, but is unwilling to even meet me part way after shipping loss and insufficient insurance have left me holding the bag.

Buyer beware.

Horn

edit 24jun14

tracking # 9114 9011 2308 6872 0898 12

I have added the tracking #, as the seller has posted that he insured it for $300 and it clearly shows that there was only $50 insurance. The clerk at the post office confirmed that is the only insurance on the package. I am through messing around with this. The money really isn't the issue for me, but the actions of the seller are and I figured the rest of the forum ought to know how this deal (didn't) pan out.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not to happy reading this, considering that I'm still waiting for parts I bought and paid for 3 weeks ago. Very disconcerting.

Me also! I'm waiting on tensioners, he said he shipped out but they were returned and said no such address. I pm'd him my add.again its been over a week and no tensioners, i pm'd him a few days ago and no response as of yet! im hoping they show up soon!

Sent you messages. I have been gone. My paypal got hacked and havent been able to get into. Been trying to get that straitened out still. Otherwise I would have reimbursed you for the SC that USPS lost. Any update on info from USPS about claim? Ive been given like 10 different numbers to call to see if I could figure it out. I would think that they would weigh the box at every arrival to shipping place to see where the SC went missing. They definitly make this way more difficult then it needs to be. I see that it only said $50 for insurance also I know I told them $300. and paid for the higher insurance.

Theft of $400.00 on parts paid for 21 days ago

I need the personal information of Sean Gabrielson as to his home address if anyone has it.
At this moment he has stolen $400.00 sent to him via paypal and has not delivered a set of headers that I purchased from him back on 5/31.
I'm not tolerant of a thief, I will take legal action in his home state which considers this a felony offense.
If anyone has this information- please send me a pm. I will not reveal who provides this to me.
Thank you.

Here you go...DN

Sean Gabrielson
E5276 Butternut Ridge RD
Weyauwega, WI 54983

WES I know your upset. I already talked to you on the phone. You didnt purchase them as long ago as you keep saying. You said that your payment went through on 17th of june. Thats less then a week.

Payment on the 17th???

WES I know your upset. I already talked to you on the phone. You didnt purchase them as long ago as you keep saying. You said that your payment went through on 17th of june. Thats less then a week.

Do you really want me to pull all the email that has transpired between you and I? And pull the records from Paypal as well? Be very careful of what you say and do- at this moment- you have not sent me the tracking number as you agreed to last night.

Well i am sorry to say i to have been sold something that probably will never show,paid sean 300.00 deposit and the balance shortly after been a couple of weeks.No reply from sean after he got the money.But i did hear from him before he got paid,funny how that works huh.I am pretty sure hes not around the site anymore,i hope not anyway.I believe he had no intention on sending any of the high dollar stuff,thats just my opinion.

thought i would update this had to file a dispute with paypal,although i sent 300.00 personal which was a big mistake on my part.I since have been contacted by another member that sent him a payment on or around july 17th and his wife did respond to his contacts,thats about ten days after i quit trying to contact him and her,because neither would respond after payment was made,so they apparently will contact others before payment is made but after that no such luck.

Back