And then there were 3.

TSC89

SCCoA Member
Made a quick trip to Sedalia Missouri this afternoon and picked up a 93 Thunderbird 5-speed.
No plans for it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_7867.jpg
    IMG_7867.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7869.jpg
    IMG_7869.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Welcome to the 3 SC club. I'm not counting my two 1989 XR7s because I really need to get rid of them.

Sweet! Now Gabrielle can really learn how to drive a stick.

That's also a "Genesis" album, silly boy.

Last edited:
Well number 3 is a bust. After reinstalling the intake, all the accessories, the fuel tank, exhaust I started it up.
Ended up with a whole lot of knocking going on. So much for the "miss" the seller claimed it had. Didn't really expect it to be that easy anyways.
I've already pulled the engine and transmission and a bunch of other stuff for myself. Going to grab some more parts for myself and then decide what to sell and that scrap the rest.

Well damn...

When you do scrap it, see if they can give you yard credit instead of cash :D

jeff he told me there is little to no rust. very little in the back rocker area. but it's the outer rockers only. seen the car first hand very clean body.

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. Jim...please send me lots of pics....of what rust is there and forming. I have rust forming/bubbling paint under the quarter passenger glass, inner corners of wheel wells , bottom corners of both doors, and extremely rusty floor pans, which are completely showing my wiring harness. :(. Very interested in just the body Jim. Thanks guys!

Back