I'm Bacccccccccccccccccccck..sort of

Les Borda

Ok so what is it with these things, they're like a disease and we all love the pain.

My son just picked up a 90 SC 5speed black red leather interior, 95K kms, one owner, MINT. All it needed for a safety is 2 rear upper control arm bushings. AC was not working, him and I fixed that, thank God for Red Tech R12A, like a deep freeze inside. Underneath is like new I was stunned.

Cheers ya'll

Congrats, sounds like a nice car. Never seen black/red leather that would be sweet. Any pics of that?

Drew

Hey Steve, been a long time.

No those days are over for me, no bucks. The last decent XR7 I saw was going for almost 9G's east of Toronto somewhere. Mind you it was a low miler and pristine.

Les,
I see you're showing Ottawa now.

Did your young fella pick up the SC that was parked on Dunrobin Road all winter and then was moved to Kanata/Stittsville before being sold?

It was a black burgundy leather clutch car. Very, very clean.

I was looking at it and then attended an SCA (Super Coupe Anonymous) meeting and passed.
I believe skipper was looking for about $5K.

Bruce

Not yet Drew they used more of a burgandy red for the leather, I think cloth seats were a real red.

Yes, cloth cars were RED ...... like really really red.

The leather was more of a burgundy vice red. Very nice and not near as "loud".

Bruce

I don't know Bruce, when we sent to see it , it was at a small CN rail works yard in Richmond. I never did know the name of the owner. He had never plated it and sat on it for a year or so.

My son picked it up for 3K, he was asking 4. It leaked oil pretty bad so I know why he let it go for that price, all it was was a lose oil filter :D

Back