Aluminum Door Sills Round 2

OK I cant figure the ordering out. Put something in there and hit checkout and says i have nothing in cart.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, the black annodized piece Dave Clark bought and shows on the first page of this thread is "Style 2, Contrast Cut", yes?

And the oil cap cover is not available in black annodized or "contrast cut", correct?

TIA
Plat0

OK I cant figure the ordering out. Put something in there and hit checkout and says i have nothing in cart.

That's a little odd, i just tested it out and it worked fine. I've also had a couple orders after you posted this comment. Did you make sure and select your country, also maybe try using another browser?

Just so there is no misunderstanding, the black annodized piece Dave Clark bought and shows on the first page of this thread is "Style 2, Contrast Cut", yes?

And the oil cap cover is not available in black annodized or "contrast cut", correct?

TIA
Plat0

Yes. David Clark's sill are contrast cut style#2.

The engine oil cap IS available in contrast. I didn't do any in that finish the first time around thats why there's no picture, as soon as I get the first one done i'll post up a picture. Just Select the "contrast cut" option when ordering.

Just for clarification, as the pics are green and I'm not sure what to expect, does anyone have pics of what these look like? Contrast cut? Black anodized?

Disregard. My browser was being silly. I see the pic at the beginning now. Sorry. Looks great. I'll pay soon.

Just for clarification, as the pics are green and I'm not sure what to expect, does anyone have pics of what these look like? Contrast cut? Black anodized?

Disregard. My browser was being silly. I see the pic at the beginning now. Sorry. Looks great. I'll pay soon.

No worries, also if you follow the link to the online store there's a few more close up shots of the black anodized sills

Back