Aluminum Door Sills Round 2

I missed out on round one so hell ya im in for sure,black anodized is what I would want.

Remember that black anodized is one finish and you have more than one pattern to choose from:

attachment.php

Check Greg's linked threads to see them all...

well then in that case.

I would like black anodized with the pattern dave c has...thunderbird in the middle with super coupe underneath it.

What stinks is, funds prohibit at this very moment. Bigger fish to fry.

Round 3 in about a year?

Maybe?

From what I have seen, the craftsmanship looks awesome.

Well It's official ill be opening ordering again on these sills. I was planning on Monday the 14th and ending August 4th so that allows 3 weeks. Seems to be a lot of people interested at the moment, there's still a few who inquired about a second run the first time and I havn't seen them here. Hopefully they don't miss this round too. I sent an email earlier in the week to everyone on my email list, i'll also email them the link when it's active.

If you know anyone who might be interested or was interested let them know because I don't know if i'll do another run. I'm almost positive I wont. I'm still not a member on FB, if anyone wishes to post it on there that would be great.

Thanks, Greg.

If you know anyone who might be interested or was interested let them know because I don't know if i'll do another run. I'm almost positive I wont. I'm still not a member on FB, if anyone wishes to post it on there that would be great.

Thanks, Greg.
Greg,

I can post something up over on TCCoA if you want.

Joe

Back